Saturday, February 7, 2015

To Etsy or not?

I'm starting to work on the plan for this year's goals.  Last year I started an Etsy account to sell works online through Etsy, a site similar to eBay but for art objects.  I never got very far and don't think that I ever put anything there to sell.  I'm wondering about it now.  Usually I say, nothing ventured, nothing gained, so I'll probably give it a try.  Any input?

OK so I did put some work up on the Etsy account. 

Original Oil Paintings by Mary Pyche by MaryPycheArt on Etsy


 I feel like I'm going through the motions, but there are things that we have to do  like inventory, etc.

Where did the day go?  I went grocery shopping and did computer work, and the day is gone.  We are now expecting three days in a row of snow, so I'm hoping to get back to doing some painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment