Friday, February 6, 2015

It's a wrap.

Completed the finishing touches today at the library show, so it's a wrap!  I visited some local shops and put up signs, etc., took better photos of some of the art under glass, and did some more on-line networking for the show.

Alpers Gallery of Art in Andover MA invited juried artists of both shows at Newburyport (Winter I and II) to submit jpg's to be juried into a show they are having starting March 1st.  I'm going to submit something and see what happens.  They wanted works submitted to the NAA shows, and one of my works would fit the type of art that they like to show; I'll have to look and see if I have anything else that suits their style.  The new works that I'm doing in acrylic might be closer to what they like.

I've been waiting for a couple of months for magazines to start arriving since I let them all expire.  Today I finally got one, so I'll be celebrating shortly and going up to my reading nook and breaking open the cover of Plein Air Magazine.  It's like a fix for me.  I might be staying up late tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment