Saturday, February 14, 2015

hmmmm

With another Blizzard coming, I can't believe it, I had to get some supplies so went out shopping and then had a scheduled lunch with my art student.  It was wonderful to be out on the town having lunch with a friend.  Lucky her, she's been traveling.  She's been taking lots of other classes to keep herself busy but to experience various other artistic endeavors, drawing, pastel, watercolor.  Everything helps everything else and I'm glad to see her enjoying her expansion in the understanding of art.  She'll be resuming her oil painting classes with me come spring when caregiving for my husband allows.  It will be nice for me to have this break in my routine.

After a couple of visiting healthcare workers this afternoon and making a beef stew, I was able to get out some paint and set up my references to work again on the "door".

No comments:

Post a Comment