Thursday, February 5, 2015

Accepted to NBPT's juried show

My 'We Run', acrylic, 30x40" painting, thankfully has been juried into the Winter Members Juried Show at Newburyport Art Association.  It opens Friday, Feb. 7th and
the reception-all are welcome to attend-is Saturday, Feb. 8 from 7-9 p.m.


My Snow Day Reality Show.
It's snowing here again, another 6" so far today and this time it's heavy stuff and will make all the snow under it wet and heavy as well, so I'm having to shovel off the back deck.  I've set my timer for 30 minute breaks and 30 minute shoveling sessions.
  Here is session 1.

I'll post a picture to the www.facebook.com/peoplepaintingpeople page and do some email replies then go shovel again.
Here is session 2.



The hot apple berry pie that is fueling this activity.

Here is session 3

Now one more session to shovel the snowbank behind my car and I'll be finished for today.  Snow is predicted for 4 of the next 5 days and tonight around midnight it will be 1 degree.  OK, no more shoveling pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment