--I finished the photo book. But for some reason it can't be ordered as a hard copy. Now I have to make it again in another program, probably Shutterfly. In any case, the one I did make has the advantage of being able to be viewed online and forwarded by email, etc. So here is the link for that:
Click here to view "The Merrimacians Exhibition" photobook.
--George's painting is done and I took pics, made files, added him to the book, etc.
--The banner test.
I used a two-sided tape made for posters, and you use 4" per 1/4 lb. While I was hanging it, I thought, oh no. this second side is hard to grasp the corner to peel it off, you know how that goes. Well, the tape itself is very thin and the removable part is a little stiff, so it is actually easy to grasp and peel off. The Command Poster Strips were used as well on one half. You must press for 30 seconds. I wanted to re-position
|Command Poster Strips (3)|
|Scotch 2-sided poster tape (3)|
|Poster with the 6 tape pieces|
|I only taped at the top for the test. The left side with the 2-sided tape layes better.|