Thursday, March 26, 2015

Nice drive to Rockport

Brought 'Garden Pathways-After the Rain' to Rockport
On my first day of wearing a sweater instead of a winter jacket, I got to take a nice drive to Rockport to deliver my painting for the next show (2 hours of driving), reception is this Sunday from 2 to 4, free and open to the public.
Local TV channel interview
I was invited by Carol Trainer to do an interview along with Selectman Laura Dillingham Mailman.
2 Commissions
A woman who owns a local farm phoned me and came to visit.  She would like portraits of her two grandchildren painted.
Next project-plein air house portraits
Her farm would be a good one to include in my next project (for this summer).  Here is a little nonsense she was up to, picture taken from newspaper story.
Boston Red Sox

No comments:

Post a Comment