Saturday, March 21, 2015

Getting out of the woods

Out of the woods
I worked on the upper left section of the canvas today and still have a few adjustments to make there, and tomorrow I'll move to the section just below.  I brightened up the bush in the bottom left corner.

Countdown to delivery=5 days.

Molding
I found some decorative picture moldings that I forgot I had and will see if using that in conjunction to strip framing will work for this piece since I don't have enough of the nicer bigger molding.

Camera
Read the booklet, but there are still lots of questions I can't figure out.

George's day of beauty  
We had the foot doctor come and give him a pedicure, the shave girl came and shaved him, and then his barber came and cut his hair.  He loves the way the barber cuts his hair.  He's feeling good. (p.s.  my husband is in hospice with Pulmonary Fibrosis and can only stay in an area of 6 sq. ft.  When I paint in my studio I have him on a baby monitor and can talk to him when he wakes up, then I go down and make him tea and whatever else he needs.)

My right foot
When the foot doctor came he also did my feet and I have a callus that I've had all my life on my second toe of my right foot, and he said surgery could help with that, so maybe some day.  I would have had this done years ago if I had known.


No comments:

Post a Comment