Monday, February 24, 2020

The Annual Naples National Art Festival

I look forward to this event every year, and I've attended almost every year for decades.  It has 100 exhibitors from all over the country who work in every medium and have been juried into this show.  I was hoping to see more mixed media works but I loved about 10 booths and talked with a lot of artists about their works.  I loved the show, but the pictures of the works didn't give them justice so I'm not posting them.
 Ceramic Artist
 Friends Judy and Jessica
 Cambia Park, Naples FL
gmceramicart.com
There was this little "GITA' cart that follows you where ever you go, for example, you can walk to the grocery store and put your stuff in it and walk home.

After the show we went to Goodwill and had a good time there as well. I love a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment