Thursday, February 6, 2020

Standing Tall

Since this blog is my art report, which could be confused with my art adventures blog, (even I get mixed up) I want to report that I'm enjoying the warm weather this month in Florida and going to see art galleries and festivals, shows, etc.  I'm using my ancient laptop to do my computer work and it is telling me that its too old for some of the processes I'm doing.  Always something!  I visited downtown Sanford yesterday and a gallery there is preparing to do a mural this month on their side wall that faces an ally.  I'm heading over to the other side of the state next week, but I may return to this area for the last week of the month and see how they are coming along. p.s.  I haven't painted anything yet :(
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This 6x6" oil painting on masonite board will look great on a shelf or table with an easel stand.
I have painted a few little gem paintings lately that have the blue and yellow or blue and white color combination. Initially I got interested in painting flowers because I love COLOR and flower paintings are the most colorful thing to paint for intense clean color.

No comments:

Post a Comment