Saturday, February 1, 2014

Winter Show Newburyport Entry

What a chore.  I've spent hours on the computer finding photos of paintings and ended up taking new ones of the two paintings I will submit to the next show in Newburyport (MA).  Since I have so many computers and thumb drives, it's all getting out of hand. 
The painting I wanted to submit is too wide to meet their specifications.  And then trying to submit my entry on-line as they would prefer, I just couldn't to that either.  Anyway, here are the two paintings I want to enter and I'll have to fill out the forms manually and put up the photos to their online gallery afterwards.  Even finding how they want the jpgs to be submitted was not straightforward--buried in the entry form itself.
These paintings are of scenes near my home.
Sunset on Farmhouse, 10x20" oil on stretched canvas with natural maple floater frame

Ridge on Bear Hill Road, 30x40" oil on stretched canvas with natural floater frame

No comments:

Post a Comment