Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Baby Ruth, great story


Today's post to DPW will be my Baby Ruth Candy Bar.  I like this painting the best so far of my candy bar paintings.  Coincidently, yesterday I received a newsletter I get about my other love, roller skating.  In it is a story about a couple, Edna and Harold Owings, a California couple, who are celebrating their 82nd marriage anniversary, and are the Longest Married Couple by Worldwide Marriage Encounter.  They had a Baby Ruth Candy Bar CAKE for the occasion because Harold gave Edna a Baby Ruth Candy Bar each day in the 5th grade! I'm going to send them a giclee of my Baby Ruth Candy Bar painting.
Harold and Edna Owings, married 82 years
Watch video here:

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    baby ruth candy

    ReplyDelete