Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Regional show next up

I decided to put a stock frame on the two entries for the upcoming regional juried show.  I used this frame before and it looks almost as nice as the real gold ones and has clean lines that catch the light nicely and its not too costly.
I decided this because of time constraints.  I'm working again today, all day, on the new web site construction.  I'm not sure its worth it in the long run as blogs and other selling sites are very nice, quick and easy to set up and maintain, but I guess I just like going through the motions--it must be the 'creation' factor that we artists enjoy.
Here are the two entries, and they do allow for three I just found out, so I'll have to look at what else I might have.  I do have that 42" wide painting that was too wide for the current show in Newburyport.
Bear Hill Road, 12x36" oil on stretched canvas
And here are the two 9x12" entries that need the above frame.
Scraggly Sunflower, 9x12" oil on stretched canvas

Red Lily, 9x12" oil on board
It's snowing here now and has been overnight and will end later on today with accumulations of 8-12" so they say.  I'm off now to shovel then compute, so I hope where you are all is toasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment