I've got a few more things taken care of, like getting my domain name straightened out and transferred from Earthlink to GoDaddy and uploading my new website to Weebly and pointing the domain name to it. I guess it takes a few days for a new site to populate the web, so I guess it will take a little bit longer before we can actually see it. When I see it, I'll post the address here.
I also trudged through pages of online instruction to get Google Analytics to work in order to get a code that Daily Paintworks uses in conjunction with my site there on DPW and also links to PayPal. When they talk about the web, now I'm stuck in it for sure, just like the spider and the fly.
My new Facebook Fan Page is also up, but curiously it somehow integrates with ones own Facebook page, at least partially. I'm still trying to figure this one out.
I also painted today. I'm working on another ORANGE painting, this time, slices. It's not ready for prime time yet, and who knows, it might never be. ha ha. Most likely, I'll be able to figure that out as well. Funny things is that I could smell the orange so much while I was painting it because of the lights being on it, and I was thinking "paint and sniff". Actually when I realized I was smelling it, I thought it was my imagination at first. I'll give it another go tomorrow.