Thursday, February 13, 2014

Stripes with Orange, 6x6

Stripes with Orange, 6x6" oil on museum quality board
I'm personally charged up over this semi-abstract interpretation of a stack of plates with a cup and orange.  The impetus for the stripes comes from the fact that my printer was running out of ink and you know how stripes appear when that happens?  I ran with it.
I'm a lot closer now to finishing my new web site as the domain name will be finally transferred by Sunday, so they say.  I've been a member of DPW for years but have not fully participated, and now I'm gearing up for that as well, so my PayPal account, Etsy account, Facebook Fan page, and a couple of other blogs are all ready for prime time.  Hey, at least I'm getting those new year's resolutions checked off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment