Friday, November 25, 2016

Plan B, another version of the last wall

Surprisingly ideas come to you, you just have to let them happen.  I'm formulating a new plan for that last wall that will include some elements of the previous plan and include the two video screens.  It's a good thing that I love a challenge.
Besides that last long wall on the inside of the building, I'm trying to figure out how to make more of those skating icon figures for the outside end wall that faces the new parking lot.  I did some drawings of them, and made some measurements and decided that the only way to get anything done now (since the weather is too cold to paint outside) is to paint them on wood and attach them to the building.  I'm up for it, but maybe Marc is not.  It would be an additional $500 in wood alone.  I guess we'll, as they say, take it as it comes.  In other words, first things first.  Redoing the end wall with the big mirror ball and video screens along with the long wall with the new video screens is next on the agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment