Saturday, December 13, 2014

Sold a painting and yesterday's photos

I got a nice surprise this morning when I got a notice from Pay Pal that a painting had been sold!  I didn't even hear from Daily Paintworks first!  It was so nice to hear from the man who bought it for his wife for Christmas.
Here is a second version of a painting I did previously.  No two are alike as they say, or you can't go home again, something like that.  It's a commission so I can mail them both out on Monday as long as this one dries sufficiently.
This is the original version of Italian Garden,
 framed, available.

This is version 2 of above painting.  


The funny thing is that I thought that the original was 12x12" and wanted to make one that was 10x10".  I didn't realize it until it was finished that they were the same size.  What a difference a frame makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment