Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Show at Rhythm Cafe, March 24th




Hello friends and neighbors.  I'll be having another solo art exhibit at the Rhythm Cafe starting on March 24th and going into the middle of May.  Please forward this information to your friends who live nearby.  It will be a somewhat whimsical show with original oil paintings of flowers, candy bars and fruit.  It was going to be The Flower Show, but I didn't know the date until a couple of weeks ago, so I added a few other paintings.  I've been working just about every day and posting to several web sites.  Besides my own blogs, of which there are many, I'm concentrating on posting to the Daily Paintworks page.  This is a site similar to e-Bay or Etsy but it is only for the art of painting.  www.dailypaintworks.com

Thanks for helping to spread the word, and besides arranging for some luncheons with groups of friends from painting and skating, I may have a reception, all are invited, on a Saturday afternoon, TBA.  If you are interested in joining me for lunch, let me know. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment