Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Our Towne...

How's that for the title for the upcoming show here in my town, Merrimac MA?  The paintings are all scenes from here and now I'm inspired to paint even more of them.

I met with the owners of the The Rhythm Cafe today to discuss my show in January.  First of all, I love this place, the food is excellent and the owners all work there and they are tops in their profession at everything they do.

I need to choose a day and date for my reception.  Usually they do Monday evenings, but they offered me Saturday afternoon around 2 or 2:30, and I like that better (what do you think?) because it will still be daylight and people might be out since it's the weekend.  I also don't want to be too close to New Year's so maybe the second weekend. 

Last night I input more info for my "Centurion Project". 

No comments:

Post a Comment