After the first one was all cut and ready to be assembled, I made the second one to those measurements, as the second painting was the same size as the first. These two were made from my latest design, made by my lumber mill guy, which is lighter and slightly different than previous versions. I thought, while I'm at it, I'll make another one using the black frame stock I used to like, thinking it could look good with the painting that is of brick buildings and has a dark foreground. So without doing all the double checking that I usually do, I copied the other frame settings. I glued them all up, and thought I was finished.
|Natural Wood Floating Frame|
|Forgetting to measure the inside dimensions, opps!|