Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Settled in at Sage

Since I took down the show at Rhythm Cafe yesterday morning and I didn't think Sage was open on Mondays, I brought four popular paintings there today and removed the place holder painting that I had left there until the Rhythm show was closed.  Then I had to find space to store about 25 paintings here in my presentation space.  Sage is planning a reception in March and trying to purchase a newspaper ad to advertise this exhibit and the reception.
I'm trying to decide whether to pursue an idea to attend Jonathan Talbot's workshop in April. I think it would be helpful with regard to the centurion project I'm planning to do that requires working one way or another with newspaper clippings.  It's a 4 1/2 drive to NY so that's the hangup. It's a great opportunity but on the other hand, there are tons of videos on You Tube that would cover many issues that I would come across.
I'll decide by this coming weekend as I've asked him to hold my seat.  What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment