Saturday, April 5, 2014

Shipping and Painting

I sold two paintings Thursday.  That's what I call a good day.

Painting was cancelled today on the Greenbelt, and we will go tomorrow instead.  That's good for me as I was going to drive the 100 miles tomorrow anyway, so one trip is way better than two.  So I'll paint for the second day on the Cox Field Painting in the morning and go to the reception at 2, then I teach a skating lesson at 4.

I should show it to you now before I continue, a little progression painting--well, not little--20x24".



Today, after I got one painting packed and shipped, I worked on two paintings that will go into the North Shore Arts Association (Gloucester MA) upcoming show. I had finished them a while ago, but there is always something else you can do on them.  You know how that goes, once you start, you get carried away.  Now just one of them is finished and the other one will need, yet, more paint!

I have two other little paintings that are almost done, the grapes and birds painting 5x5", and the other is a lily pond painting 5x7".  I'll work on these two on Monday morning.

Quite the assembly line I have going here!


No comments:

Post a Comment