Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Submitting electronically to shows

I thought I had it licked.  But no.  In the past I have had every possible problem when trying to save a jpg appropriately and either submit online or by CD.  Yesterday I tried to submit to the regional show by online submission.  Everything looked fine.  They didn't receive it.  I must be close to solving this unending problem, and I'll try again in a few minutes, if it doesn't work I'll have to make the CD.  In the past, I had troubles saving to the CD and in fact even had to have my CD drive replaced.  I think the gods are against me, but I'm just too stubborn to give up.

I am close, however, to completing all the other things that I've had on the back burner for probably years about administration tasks related to my art business.  Once that is completed, I'll get back to the actual business of art which is PAINTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment