Friday, March 2, 2012

Sage Gallery Show, Haverhill MA

I delivered two paintings and two bin works to the Sage Gallery today for their upcoming show.  I entered an abstract painting called, The Eagle; and a representational plein air work called Stevens Coolidge Place, North Andover, MA.  Sorry about the poor photograph, I have a better one but I can't find it.  I've been working in Photoshop's Elements lately and grouping things in a more organized way, but I'm not clear about how to find them directly on the hard drive.

Awards will be presented during opening reception Saturday, March 10th 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.  I won't be able to attend as I'll be showing my work in Wakefield that evening at their performance center.
Most Popular Award will be announced at the end of the exhibit.


No comments:

Post a Comment