Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More prep for my class and for Lully's

I met and had lunch with the members of BOB today, that's the Band of Brushes. Great to see everyone again. 

I've been trying to take photos to organize my ideas for Lully Schwatz's "series" class starting on the 18th of this month.  I need to paint 4 paintings in 4 weeks and I plan to work LARGE.  We'll see how that plays out!

I'm doing some prep for teaching my class starting in mid-March.  I've got a good start on the curriculum.  I made mini-flyers to distribute everyday that I can meet up with anyone who can spread information by word of mouth--they are business card size, and I have large flyers made with those tabs on the bottom that I can put on bulletin boards at locations nearby.  I also made of blog that will be private and interactive, hopefully the class members will be able to compute.  It's www.laDaVinciClub.blogspot.com and I will do a Facebook private group as well.

Boy Oh Boy, I hope I get people!  The class will be terrific, I know it, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment