Friday, December 30, 2011

Organizing for teaching my upcoming class

I'm buying easels which were on sale just before Christmas in anticipation of holding a serious beginner oil painting class at my home starting in mid-March and shopping for some other supplies as well.  I found out that my plan to advertise in the local newspapers will be financially out-of-sight.  Now it seems that flyers distributed in the area and word of mouth will have to do the trick.  I hope it works.
The flyer will give my phone number for anyone interested to call and discuss details.  978-273-3496.
I hope to have a serious beginner class in the morning and a non-beginner class in the afternoon.  The focus will be on learning and discovery in both classes.  By all means, please spread the word, thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment