Thursday, October 20, 2011

West Quoddy Lighthouse, Lubec, Maine

West Quoddy Lighthouse, Lubec, Maine
This 8x10" painting was previously done on site, updated last week and sold to Ron and Jan Deveau.  This spot in Lubec is where the sun first hits the United States in the morning.  The area around Lubec is very picturesque and I have lots of reference photos from which I plan to paint. 

I was all set today to work on my second painting of the West Newbury Common when the electrician came.  I've been waiting for him for a long time.  He decided that he wanted to start with the work in my studio, adding wall plugs and running wires all over the house.  So I think I'll try to get some work done on organizing my photos so I can find them and also doing some backups--necessary stuff that I never want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment