Sunday, October 23, 2011

MoCA was great!

I'm just home from a sunny drive through great autumn scenery to North Adams and Williamstown.  We had an unexpected detour because Route 2 wasn't.  The hurricane washed a lot of it away and we never heard about it. www.massmoca.org was much better than I thought it would be.  Williams College Museum of Art and The Clark were also wonderful to see even though there were some exhibits that were closed.  My friend, Lynn Murray, and I ate at Spiceroot, an Indian restaurant in Williamstown, very delicious, highly recommended and it was.  We stopped in both directions to eat at the Wagon Wheel in Gill, MA.  Another great eatery.  So was this an art trip or an eating trip?  So I'm home after approx. 400 miles of traveling the by-ways.  We both took lots of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment