Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another pump painting--in the series

I finished another painting yesterday in the pump series.  This series is inspired by a native of West Newbury who has fond memories of the town common where her grandmother used to live.  It has an old-fashioned water pump, probably was used for horses, and a memorial to veterans. I'm having trouble posting photos.  I'm only using Photoshop and the photos that I originally took in a vertical format post sideways.  I downloaded Picasa today and maybe that will help.

Today I started a mural and got the drawing done and some color tests.  Tonight I'll try to prepare some paint.  If that doesn't work out, I may go to Home Depot tomorrow morning and get some samples.  I did take some photos before and now during, so I'll post them when I get a chance to load them up on Picasa.

I may even finish the project tomorrow as long as the paint colors work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment