Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Four in Four Challenge Completed

Mary Pyche, 12x12", oil on canvas, For Grandpa. $150
This was my submission to Carol's 4 in 4 Challenge.  I painted one a day for four days.  That wasn't the challenge however, it was to paint an object on three colors of paper four different times.  My photo is dark, maybe I'll go in and try to lighten it.  I fussed over the first one, taking photos, cropping them, printing them out and painting from one of them.  Then I noticed that the colors were more vivid in real life as opposed to the printed photo, so I painted the other three from life.

The price is $150 and you can reach me by email:  mypche@comcast.net

It is painted on canvas and will be affixed to gatorboard or masonite, your choice. 

I haven't been submitting to DPW for a long time now and have to spend some time improving my site and getting my PayPal going, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment