Sunday, May 5, 2013

100 things a day

That's the way it feels these days, way too much going on.  The days are flying by, as usual, but somehow, maybe its the wonderful weather, a lot is getting done--I just don't get around to posting it here.  Sorry.

I've been painting portrait work and getting help with Mark Hayden.  I have a little break from teaching art because my student had an operation.  I'm meeting with a new student today who is joining the 1st phase of my program.  Teaching skating lessons is coming along, we drew the qualifications for this years regionals on the 1st of May but his is the first year in a decade at least that I don't have anyone skating official events.  We may have a new senior skater from Maine.  Gardening has taken my focus this past week or more and it looks like at least another week might get things in some kind of good shape.  Along with the usual reading of art books and magazines, etc., I've read a few fiction books (not art) and it feels like cheating.  I guess my brain needed a little change of pace.

I reached a point with computing and making new web pages where I was NEAR finished and then got sidetracked, so nothing to report there.  Here is a new site where you can play with photos and make some very interesting things:  http://ipicey.com/
Make a photo collage, calendar, and other things.

It feels good to be strong and physically active which is partly to blame on the weather and I'm walking, gardening, and just enjoying being outside again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment