Monday, March 18, 2013

Share my pain-website trouble

Well, it's not the art site, but I've been working for days on a web site using a software called WebPlusX4 and first thing this morning I lost the whole thing, yes I saved it many times, but the page that comes up is practically blank.  It's taken me all day to get over it.  Well, now I will start all over again and try to save it more ways than one.  I guess I'll be pretty good at it by the time I do another one, then, hopefully, there won't be any more surprises like this. 
The good thing about all this is that I was in a very happy place while I was involved with the production of this site, feeling good about learning things, and making good progress.  I hope all that optimism and satisfaction returns for the second time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment