Monday, January 21, 2013

computer crazy

I've been on the computer for hours today and haven't gotten very far.  I took 150 photos of George, loaded them up in Elements and tried to categorize them into heads, hands, etc. and when I got through, none of it was there.  This happens to me all too often these days.  I don't know whether to blame myself or my computer.  The thing that bothers me the most is loosing all this time.  Yesterday I tried to make magnets on, yup you guessed it, Word Imperfect.  I've done this many times before, but of course, yesterday the photos wouldn't move from one program to the other.  Sometimes I have to use an intermediate program, then they will copy to WP.  It's a good thing that I'm about the most patient person I know.  It still gets to me bigtime.
I'm going to stop now for today before I go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment