Sunday, March 22, 2020

Busy, Folded, Crumpled and Crazy

OK you got the gist.  I submitted this one today to the DPW Crumpled Challenge.
I'm busy this week working on a commission of the Gloucester Dories.  In the meantime, I'm also working on other paintings that aren't finished yet.  You might say that I'm busier than a one-armed wall-paper hanger.  Where did that expression ever come from anyway???? Talk about crazy.

Along with the daily painting activities, I'm exercising, walking, cooking, eating, lots of eating.  And my printer died and I got a new one, so I have yet to install that.  I can procrastinate pretty well when I have something like THAT to do.  Oh, and don't forget raking, I did some of that, it's so nice to get outdoors when the sun is out!  
If you are reading this some day in the future, we (here and now) are in the self-quarantine phase of the corona virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment