Saturday, May 2, 2020

Where have I been?

Home like everyone else :)
Sorry I couldn't resist.  Anyway I'm sorry I haven't posted for a little while, I have no excuse.  I have posted to Daily Paintworks but haven't yet reposted them here.  I sold a couple of paintings and did a commission.  You can probably see my recent postings on the side bar here on the right.  It's just that, believe it or not, I have been busy and just haven't been online as much.
I have a redo to do on my actual web page as well as revamp my blogs and that is weighing on my mind lately. 
Besides this faux pas, most things in my life are in order I'm glad to say.  I'm excited to be working in my studio and not on things that will be 'shown' but experimental things to improve my work.
I planned (and paid for) a painting trip to France for early September, I wonder how that's going to work out?
Thanks for checking in, and I'll try to do better.  :)  If not, it's because I'm working on new stuff.  Who knows, I might post my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment