Thursday, June 13, 2013

What have I been doing?

Sorry all, I don't know why I haven't been posting but I have been busy painting and perhaps it was all the yard work one needs to do in the spring that has interrupted my blogging flow.
Everything that I've been working on, portraits, the bartender painting, the new web site, teaching painting, doing some plein air painting, has been cruising along at a good pace.  I just don't have anything finished enough to show it to anyone.  This year is flying along, my Italy trip is coming up fast, I guess I should post a photo of my yard, since that's the only thing that is up-to-snuff.
I am enjoying the portrait painting, and this coming Saturday I'll be painting a portrait or person in the garden at David Curtis' workshop in his yard.  David won the Popular Award for his new painting pictured here on the Northshore's NSAA website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment