Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Apple Blossoms

I'm having fun today updating and completing unfinished paintings along with still working on the Gloucester Dory painting, today is day three.  Usually it doesn't take me this long, but I'm not correctly motivated, having problems with the colors.
----------------------
Todays post to Daily Paintworks is this deep profile stretched canvas 5x7" painting of Apple Blossoms.  These colors aren't my go-to colors, but I really do like how it came out!  And I like orange--go figure!  Well, this is more a dark yellow, who can tell the difference? 
-o-
What's next, apple blossom time!  I look forward to when the trees start to leaf out and the fruit trees blossom.  I have an apple tree in my front yard because my husband loved apples.


No comments:

Post a Comment